May 26, 2011
B2B, Business Catalogue
Business Catalogue, Business Entity, Product Catalog
Product promotion plays the most vital part in any business and Products Catalogs are the most popular method of promoting a product online. In B2B, Wholesalers, Retailers, Manufacturers and Suppliers find these catalogs very useful to explore global opportunities for themselves. Traditional methods of promotion for Buyers and Sellers did not include such catalogs leading to restricted business practices. Now these catalogs are used globally for the free display and flow of information.
Importance For Business Sellers
- Business sellers such as small and medium enterprises find these directories as the best medium to reach to their targeted customers. These catalogs help the sellers in the following ways:
- Product information is a vital factor to gain attention among the buyers. Due to increasing competition, the enterprises use these catalogs to emphasize more on their products.
- The use of colorful images, texts and animation immensely helps in good presentation of the products.
- They are the best medium of promoting the business identity in a business directory as Company information is also highlighted in these catalogs.
- Cost savings are the main advantage in maintaining such catalogs in a B2B space
Importance For Business Buyers
These catalogs help the business buyers to opt for finished goods, raw materials, equipment from any country that may be otherwise beyond their reach. These help to ensure a smooth flow and expansion of business. Some advantages of using such catalogs include:
- Business buyers can take correct decisions about the sellers and their products.
- These catalogs are very user friendly as they can be easily downloaded and saved for future references.
- They act as a reference both for wholesalers and retailers for discussing about their products with their customers in a transparent manner.
Therefore, the B2B directories act as vital tools for marketing and also act as a platform to bridge the gap between buyers and sellers. If business sellers plans to make huge profits in a B2B space then all they have to do is to create well designed and presentable copies of such Product Catalogs.
December 30, 2010
B2B Space, Product Catalog
Web Source Product Catalog is useful to publish your product data and pricing information online. Products Catalog is imperative for two main groups using online B2B space for business transactions. Business sellers namely- Manufacturers, Dealers, Wholesalers and Retailers find B2B directories as an arena to explore global prospects and this is where product catalogs play an essential role.
The profit of online product catalogs will go by unnoticed if you have been selling or purchasing products in conventional ways.
An online B2B space makes the accurate utilization of products catalog ensuring apt information dissemination. Regardless of whether you are a buyer or seller in the B2B scenario, the following key factors pertaining to Product Catalog will help in a better understanding of what it is all about:
An Absolute Must for Sellers
In B2B domain, business sellers commonly include the small and medium sized enterprises. The enterprises find online B2B directories as the paramount medium to reach their targeted buyers. Products catalog in B2B space assist these enterprises in the following manner.
- The space concern being less in online business directories, the enterprises use product catalogs to make their products visible to the buyers in an excellent way.
- Product catalogs contain clear pictures, colorful texts and animations that facilitate better presentation of one’s business products.
- It is the best medium to market your business in such directories.
- In addition to the products, these catalogs denote your company’s information.
- More economy is one of the main advantages of maintaining a product catalog in a B2B directory. It enables the enterprise to save on overhead inventory costs.
- Lastly, the product catalogs help the company to augment their sales.
Valuable for Business Buyers
B2B directories have facilitated the buyers to look for the raw materials, equipment and finished goods beyond their own geographical region. Product catalogs speed up the process of business transactions in the B2B space. The profits that product catalogs offer to buyers in the B2B domain are:
- A product catalog helps the buyers to reduce the cost of buying different products without pre-determining the desired product.
- Product catalogs plays a pivotal role in the decision making process of the buyer pertaining to the product and its seller, the reason being the buyer compares an assortment of products from the catalogue to select the best option.
- The facility of downloading and printing a Product catalogs in a B2B directory enables a business buyer to save a copy of the catalog for viewing later.
- A product catalog functions as a ready-made copy for the wholesalers and retailers to discuss the products with their own customers.
In a nutshell it can be said that a product catalog is the fundamental instrument in eliminating the gap between buyers and the sellers in a business directory. So, it is advisable for a business seller aiming to make big profits to come up with a well designed and presentable copy of Product Catalog in the B2B arena.
October 11, 2010
b2b, Product Catalog
Online B2B (Business to Business) can be defined as a business transaction between a wholesaler and a retailer or between a manufacturer and a supplier on the internet. It is an effective platform for small, medium or big enterprises to expand their business. One added advantage of B2B portals is that it allows the business organizations or enterprises to publish their products catalog. Publishing a Product Catalog is quite beneficial to target potential buyers in B2B space.
Read ahead to know the importance of these catalogs in B2B space:
- It is the best way to give details about your products and business. These products catalogs are also quite useful to exhibit details about previous sale records and experience in this field. With problem of space crunch in the business directories, the product catalog is the most efficient way to make the products visible to the buyers in the best possible manner. Moreover buyers review can also be added to the catalogs.
- Further, these product catalogs ensures increased profits and brand visibility in the market. It saves a lot of time in learning about the details and other features of the products. This is the because of the fact that there is no need of a salesperson enumerating us details about each and every product.
- It makes the user free of any kind of inconvenience and saves a lot of effort.
- Moreover, a good and well written product catalog can increase the chances of more sales. With people now being more net savvy, these catalogs in B2B space are playing a major role in growth and expansion of the business.
- The products catalogs can easily be downloaded on your PC; therefore, the buyer can easily keep a copy with him/her on the computer to view it later on.
People now prefer to market their products and business through Product Catalogs on B2B portals, because these are seen as effective tools to enhance sales and make big profits. So, if you are looking to expand your business, you should come up with a presentable and nicely designed product catalog for B2B space.
October 7, 2010
Formulating a product catalog is a painstaking process and requires a wise strategy to represent the various categories of products. Both the layout and the product catalog content are of equal significance and need to be developed in a precise manner. An accurately done product catalog can bring in impressive results if it showcases the products appropriately. A new trader entering the B2B space may find it difficult to prepare a precise catalog copy but there are some guidelines that can surely help in this task.
Here is a list of useful tips to make impressive Product Catalogs:
Take the help of Professional Copywriter.
Adequate writing skills are required for writing catalogs. If you are not confident of your writing abilities, it is advisable to hire a professional copywriter to formulate a professional copy of the products’ catalogue.
Devising the Catalog in a Proper Order.
You must make adequate efforts to contrive the correct order of the products that you sell. To do this, you must do a thorough research of the prevailing market trends and also consult the product catalogs of other businesses of similar kind. This will give you an idea of the products which are in demand and help you in listing the most popular products on the top.
Suitable Product Description.
An excellent products catalog should provide impressive details of various products. The description of the product in terms of colors, sizes, dimensions, shapes etc. should be given exactly. To make it more informative, you can also include the unique selling points of the products.
Add Images to Descriptions.
Clear and impressive images of the products adds to the product description. A good layout with remarkable descriptions and images, proper alignment etc. make a product catalogue highly popular.
Last but not the least, is editing and proofreading of the text to ensure that the products catalog delivers concise and crisp information. Acting upon these points can transform your product catalog into a worthy sales copy for generating high sales pitch.