November 1, 2012
B2B, B2b Marketing, Business, Business Directory, Business Growth, Business Profile, Marketing Automation, Marketing Strategies, Online Directories, Selling products
B2B Directory, B2B websites, Business Solution, Marketing Tips, Mobile Marketing sector, Outsourcing, Smaller Companies
Online B2B Directory Is The Ultimate Business Solution
Gone are those days when people had to rely on word of mouth for spreading the name of their company. Today, you have B2B Website Directories that offer a virtual place where manufacturers, suppliers and retailers find each other according to the various set categories and requirements.If you are a manufacturer and wondering . [...]
The Mobile Marketing Boom
In this era of Androids and Mobile Internet, Mobile Marketing has suddenly become the trend of the times with its immense opportunities and possibilities. A mobile has almost become a second skin for an individual in this age of globalization. Its ubiquitous quality has made it one of the most effective means of Marketing. [...]
What Is So Special About Outsourcing
Outsourcing, you must have come across the word almost everywhere nowadays. Well, Outsourcing is actually everywhere. Companies resolve to Outsourcing for various reasons. Whatever be the reason, it is definitely making the world an equal opportunity platform for different companies spread all over the world. Outsourcing has made it possible for the companies. [...]
October 11, 2012
Business Growth, Marketing Automation, Marketing Strategies, Mobile Marketing
Marketing Tips, Mobile Marketing sector
In this era of Androids and Mobile Internet, Mobile Marketing has suddenly become the trend of the times with its immense opportunities and possibilities. A mobile has almost become a second skin for an individual in this age of globalization. Its ubiquitous quality has made it one of the most effective means of Marketing. According to recent (July 2012) government reports, more than 75% of India’s population includes mobile users. This staggering number is driving the trend that Marketing through Mobiles is the wisest thing to do at present.
Some of the pointers one can reason for this boom in the Mobile Marketing sector are:
1) Convenience of reaching the target audience is the biggest factor that seems to work for this popularity and effectiveness of Mobile Marketing.
2) Low cost of this Marketing channel compared to others guarantees the companies excellent returns and immediate responses on their marketing expenditure.
3) Strategizing for Marketing has never been so easy as Mobile Marketing reduces chances of shooting in the dark and rather helps the company to create, advertise and offer better value to its chosen target markets. Customer satisfaction and loyalty are fronts that can be easily explored through this medium.
4) It’s personal. Nothing can surpass this medium in terms of personal reach and real time interaction. Personalized advertisements can easily break that barrier between the consumer and the seller giving a reliable and personal feel to the whole interaction and transaction.
5) Immediacy of Mobile Marketing is another positive side that makes it so special. Immediate response from the target groups enables companies to make market assessments and strategize accordingly.
6) Location Awareness is another plus point of Mobile Marketing, which enables both proximity data and contextual information that must be measured while using location-based services (LBS) to converse with customers.
Right from that simple SMS to Mobile Internet Applications and then to Bluecasting, Mobile Marketing has come a long way for sure and it is definitely for here to stay.
SMS Advertising Solutions
September 1, 2012
Business Directory, Business Profile, Marketing Strategies, Business Growth, Marketing Automation, Lead Generation, Business List, Business, Online Marketing, Industry, Industry, Industry growth, Products, Retail Business
Buisnes promotion, Business Letter, Digital Marketing, Marketing Tips, Online promotion, Retail busines tips, Retail Sector
Tips To Succeed In Your Retail Business
No other sector in India has enjoyed such tremendous growth and success in the recent years as witnessed by the retail sector. And the best thing is that there is still scope for more development and investment.No wonder foreign brands from all over the world are clamoring to set up base here. For people who are interested in being a part of a successful . [...]
Digital Marketing: How It Affects Your Business
Nowadays it is all about technology, whether it is a small time business you are talking about or a multi-million dollar worth organization. This emphasis on technology is basically spurred by the tech-savvy generation of consumers today.Technology and its far reaching effects have given rise to a new form of marketing i.e. Digital Marketing. Due to it being a cost-effective & fast medium of advertising and, at the same time. [...]
A To Z Of Writing A Formal Business Letter
Every individual has at one or the other point of time felt the need for writing a formal business letter. For professionals especially, writing a formal business letter is an inescapable part of their lives. A formal business letter can be in many forms like; it may be a complaint letter, a job application, a recommendation letter or so on.As far as possible, a Formal Business Letter . [...]
August 27, 2012
Business, Business Catalogue, Business Growth, Business Profile, Business Proposal, Marketing Strategies
Business Letter, business letter writing, Business Tips, Marketing Tips
Every individual has at one or the other point of time felt the need for writing a formal business letter. For professionals especially, writing a formal business letter is an inescapable part of their lives. A formal business letter can be in many forms like; it may be a complaint letter, a job application, a recommendation letter or so on.
Tips For Writing An Ideal Formal Business Letter
- As far as possible, a Formal Business Letter should always be typed. When typing out a business letter, it is recommended that you use simple font e.g. Times New Roman. The contents of the letter should be justified. Use a company letterhead, if possible, especially if you are writing on behalf of an organization.
- Be clear about what you want to say. Rather than beating around the bush, there should be one line introduction of the subject. After which, you can elaborate about the same in the following lines. Give the facts and outline of your case in a precise manner.
- Another important mantra to be followed when writing a business letter is to make sure that the letter does not exceed a page. Be as concise as possible without missing out on the relevant details. A short and to-the-point letter has better chances of evoking a response than a long, drawn out one.
- While composing a formal business letter, it is standard practice to use an active voice.
- When writing the salutation, use Respected Sir/Madam if you are unaware of whom you are addressing the letter to. Else use the title with the recipient’s surname e.g. Ms Jones/ Mr. Jones.
- Thank the recipient for the time taken, in the concluding lines. Also mention if you have sent any attachments along with the letter.
- There is no scope for any typos, grammatical or spelling errors in a Formal Business Letter, if you want the recipient to take you seriously. In some business letters like a job application especially, making such silly blunders could have a devastating effect on your chances of landing a job. After all which company would want a candidate who is not even capable of submitting a well-written job application? Get your formal business letters proof read, just to be sure.
- Always give your complete contact details so that the recipients can get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Keeping these do’s and don’ts in mind while writing a Formal Business Letter will ensure that your letter is effective for its purpose.