September 17, 2012
Advertisement, Business Growth, Business Profile, E Commerce, Marketing Strategies, Online Advertisement, Online Marketing
Advertising Strategies, Affiliate Marketing, Business Marketing, E Commerce
With the business world becoming highly competitive & everyone racing ahead to win the rat race, it is highly imperative that marketers make sure that their brand has high visibility & that the buyers are aware of its existence. With technology playing an important role in every person’s life, it makes sense for businesses to have online presence. But having an online presence is not enough; to be successful a marketer needs to follow some Online Advertising Strategies too.
Popular Online Advertising Strategies For Your Online Business
- Advertising through Social Networking Sites – Popular networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are best tools to create awareness about your brand. Since these sites attract heavy traffic, some of the visitors are bound to take notice of your product (through the advertisement links you post there).
- Creating Good Content – The best way to do this would be create a blog. Here you could share information about the kind of products you deal in, latest news and development about the industry that you cater to, latest technology and other relevant topics that have a direct connection to your product. Also in this case you could submit write-ups (informative content) to popular article submission directories to gain access to a wider audience.
- Search Engine Optimization – Among the most popular Online Advertising techniques used by marketers today, Search Engine Optimization simply involves creating a higher visibility by adopting strategies that would make you appear on the topmost search engine results. Google and Yahoo are the most popular search engines today.
- Affiliate Marketing- This is another of the popular Online Advertising Strategies which involve creating a high visibility for your brand. An affiliate marketer features your advertising links on various marketing platforms online. For any sale generated through the affiliate’s advertisement link, they are bound to get some amount of commission.
These are some of the popular and well used Online Advertising Strategies that ensure effective advertising of your brand and product. With effective brand promotion, you can achieve higher visibility which will help gain the confidence of the buyers, so ultimately Online Advertising Strategies ensure that your products sells, which is what every business hopes to achieve at the end of the day.
March 9, 2012
Business Growth, E Commerce, Internet Business, Lead Generation, Marketing Strategies, Online Marketing
E Commerce, E commerce Business, Internet Business, Marketing Tips
Online commerce or E-commerce is a rapidly growing platform for business players. E-commerce has given business a new dimension. With the medium of websites, a business can reach masses in a very effective manner. Outlined here are some effective tips to get your e-commerce business on the right track:
Planning is the basic step for everything. You need to strategize your plans as per your goals and budget. Doing this can make your execution more effective.
Clarify The Benefits:
Before taking your business to a new platform, you should think intelligently. Elucidate on how e-commerce can be beneficial for your organization. So invest judicially and in the right areas in order to avoid any troubles.
Select A Proficient Team:
Appoint professional workforce, who are well versed in this domain. This indeed can help you get innovative ideas to establish your business through e-commerce.
Hunt For The Best Option:
For making your company go online, you need to find a perfect partner, who can build your website in most effective way. There are many such companies out here but you need to choose the one that can provide solutions specific to your business.
Think Like A Customer:
Act like a consumer and list those points, which you think are important when you visit a website. Put your products or services in more than one category. This can ease the customers in finding their choice.
Complicated Website: A Big No
Successful e-commerce websites are very simple, in order to simplify the exploring process. Direct your goals and avoid twisting and complicating them. This can indeed turn over the traffic from your website to the other.
Ease The Payment Process:
Simplify the payment procedure and make it more convenient for the customers. Associate your company with those financial partners, who can make payment easier for the customers.
Make use of the best search engine optimization tricks to facilitate easy search and attract maximum traffic.
Moving from brick-&-mortar business to the online platform or venturing first hand in E-commerce is becoming an increasingly popular phenomenon so if you are planning to jump into the bandwagon too, make sure to follow these steps to get the most out of it.
April 28, 2011
E Commerce, Increase Sales
E-commerce has attracted great interest from exporters/importers and global sourcing retailers. Use of E-commerce for international trade operations has increased in the recent years. Due to this increase in number of retailers using E commerce tools, it has become difficult to attract the customers. Today companies are using every possible method available to promote their websites and attract more visitors. But this is only half the job done. The most important task is to convert the visitors into customers, which requires a lot of measures to be taken by the website owner.
Unfortunately a lot of customers leave the website even after placing order in the shopping cart without purchasing. According to different studies, this abandonment rate is staggering 67 percent. To control this rate, use of latest e-commerce technologies like AJAX and Web 2.0 may help to reduce the abandonment rate to a certain extent. Some aspects considered by the Website Owners to decrease this rate are:
Shipping cost: The shipping cost should always be mentioned and should not be too high as customers do not prefer higher shipping cost. Try to read the mind of people by conducting a research to find out the reasons why customers abandon at the last minute.
- Show cumulative cost: The cumulative cost and the added items should be displayed continuously without the problem of reloading the page again and again.
Remove distraction: Often the websites are overloaded with so much content that the user finds it difficult to decide that where he/she should pay attention. So the distractions should be removed from the website so that the users know what to focus on.
Save items automatically: Auto-saving of items will help the buyer as it will make the check-out process short and simple.
Avoid poor navigation: Navigation and downloading of items should not take time.
Sufficient product/contact information: An E-commerce transaction can lead to a lot of confusion in the customer’s mind so it is important to provide a sufficient amount of information.
Paying due attention to the above points at the time of designing and developing a website will result surely reduce the abandonment rate and also help to create a better E-commerce website.