March 29, 2012
B2b Marketing, Business, Business Directory, Customer Relationship
Business Growth, buyers research, Online Classifieds
B2B portals are the best platform for the companies to enjoy the benefits of a targeted advertising strategy. Business Portal is a virtual place where the companies and their services are enlisted in detail with proper segregation on the basis of the nature of business, industry, regions, and more. It is a common platform for the buyers and the sellers to engage in a business relationship of trust and profit. The far reach of the B2B Portals allows the enlisted companies to grab new business opportunities. Here are some of the ways the companies can generate huge client base and increase the sales after getting enlisted on the B2B Portals –
- B2B Portals offer a way to get promoted without wasting much on advertisements through other mediums. Breaking geographical barriers, these portals enable companies from across the globe to interact with few clicks of mouse buttons.
- The option of listing the products for sale in product directories and catalogs makes it easy for the buyers to find the product of their need and choose the one best suiting their need. It also increases the chance for the companies to make display of the benefits and advantages of their products over the products of other companies.
- B2B Portals offer opportunities to the companies to increase the demand for their products in the international market without even setting the offices in different countries and physically being available there.
- B2B Portal is a reliable source, as detailed information about the companies and their products is available there. With innumerable number of buyers and sellers present on Web Portals, the time and money are saved at both ends.
Increased traffic leads, sales up gradation, and maximum profit are the perks of B2B Portals which are achieved only because of the direct contact between the buyers and the sellers. The feature of B2B Portals to allow the buyers and sellers to engage in business relations with many at the same time makes the portal flexible and more user-friendly than the conventional business strategies.
February 2, 2012
Marketing Strategies, Online Advertisement, Online Marketing, Selling products
Business Growth, Online Business, Online Directories, online Selling, Web directories
Benefits Of Advertising With Free Online Directories
There was a time when everything, right from residential addresses to businesses information, was advertised in printed Yellow Pages directories. Those were the days when these directories were the only dominating forces to provide and get an authentic form of information [...]
How To Efficiently Manage Your Online Business
Today technology has brought many new changes in means of communication, especially in business sector. For instance, it has changed the way by which business meetings were earlier conducted. Previously for any business related meeting, all participants used to gather under one roof [...]
How To Improve Your Business Productivity
Do you want to radically improve your company’s productivity in terms of Revenue Growth and Cost Saving? If yes, then all you need to do is to understand the new revolutionary ways in which corporations are managing their business [...]
Have You Considered These Points Before Selling Your Products Online
Selling products online is not a child’s play. It takes thoughtfulness to first select an appropriate product that possesses good scope to be sold online. Here is a list of top considerations while choosing a product to sell online [...]
Getting The Most Out Of The Demand Generation Programs
Generation of demand is an indispensable and ongoing activity for every profit-making business. No matter what the scale of your business is, you have to invest substantially and in the right places for qualitative demand generation program that is profitable for your business [...]
Smart Branding For Business Success
In the cut-throat competitive world of business, companies need to work hard to present their company in a different and better way to stand out. The companies need to have a visible identity of their own, through which they can prove their significance and credibility over their competitors [...]
Go Online,Make Your Business Stronger, Better
When all the consumers are making an online search prior to any deal, do you still raise question like whether or not to be online? If you still find no reason to get your organization online, you are simply losing nothing but countless buyers [...]
How Web Directories Boost Domestic/ International Trade
Ever thought why your counterparts sometimes get ahead of you even when they don’t offer as good as you offer? Or have you ever given a second thought to the fact that why your clients are not increasing in number, though you have increased your production capacity? A better, effectual answer is a must for all these questions [...]
January 23, 2012
Internet Business, Marketing Strategies, Online Advertisement, Online Business
Branding, Business Growth, Business Success
In the cut-throat competitive world of business, companies need to work hard to present their company in a different and better way to stand out. The companies need to have a visible identity of their own, through which they can prove their significance and credibility over their competitors. Creating a brand for the business in the market is a part of the marketing strategy that can help to achieve this. In fact, nowadays, a company without a brand identity is invisible to its target.
Some proven methods for creating the brand for your company are:
- Creating Logos: Logos speak for the characteristics of the products offered by a company. They contain an image representing the main theme of the advertising campaign and marketing material. Many a times, logos come at the forefront as the company’s identity. Whether it is the ever so familiar 4 colored blocks of Microsoft or the 3 pointed star in a ring for Mercedes Benz, attractive logos always become closely associated with a business.
- Giving A Slogan: A catchy slogan reaches to the people for sure. The best part about slogan is that it is changeable, unlike logos which are fixed, once recognized. The McDonald’s famous slogan “I am loving it”, played a major role in its marketing campaign.
- Using Colors: Colors have specific associations. Companies, in accordance with the main theme of their marketing and advertising campaign, use specific colors for their visible identity, such as in hoardings, interiors, dress code of their employees, etc. Choice of colors is also done keeping in mind which color can be associated with the characteristics of their products.
- Focusing On The Services: For branding, companies need to advertise how their products and services are unique in the market. For this, they need to focus on the specialty of the services offered by them. Those who are unique are in demand. So, to create and maintain the demand, the companies need to highlight their services as different from others.
Those companies which create attractive identity with everlasting impression, create a brand name for themselves in the market, and are sure to have an edge over their competitors.
January 19, 2012
Internet Business, Marketing Strategies, Online Advertisement, Online Business
Business Growth, Business Promotion, Business Tips, Internet Business
Generation of demand is an indispensable and ongoing activity for every profit-making business. No matter what the scale of your business is, you have to invest substantially and in the right places for qualitative demand generation program that is profitable for your business. This starts from creating a market for products and services and goes on to create a proper sales pipeline. Both financial and human resources are employed for performing this task. When so much is at stake, it is important that the best should come out of the demand generation programs. For this, the important steps to be taken by the B2B marketers to generate maximum quality demands include:
Website of a company should provide clear information: When prospective customers visit a company website they want clear information about the products and services offered by the company, and directions for how to proceed on the website to get maximum information.
Maintain Direct Contact With the Prospective Buyers: Dialogues and direct mail ensure that the company is approaching those sales leads consistently that are expected to convert into buyers.
Provide Incentives: Incentives should be provided to the quality sales leads or the prospective buyers. Provide incentives keeping in mind the interest of the prospective buyers.
Make the Best Use of Social Media Prospects: Social media is going to stay, and marketers need to use it appropriately according to their needs. Social media has become the means of networking. Its interactive feature is definitely going to enhance the business prospects of the B2B marketers.
Visitors Are as Important as the Buyers: People who visit a site for purposes other than buying can also be fruitful from the marketing prospects. They can be the future vendors or they can share information with those who are interested in the offered products and services.
The demand generation programs and strategies need to be specific & dynamic at the same time. Focusing on prospects who are most likely to become buyers and targeting them in the right way, gives the positive results. For this, prior testing and survey should be conducted. The well-planned strategy for qualitative demand generation gives fruitful results in the long run for all businesses – whether big or small.