October 11, 2012
Business Growth, Marketing Automation, Marketing Strategies, Mobile Marketing
Marketing Tips, Mobile Marketing sector
In this era of Androids and Mobile Internet, Mobile Marketing has suddenly become the trend of the times with its immense opportunities and possibilities. A mobile has almost become a second skin for an individual in this age of globalization. Its ubiquitous quality has made it one of the most effective means of Marketing. According to recent (July 2012) government reports, more than 75% of India’s population includes mobile users. This staggering number is driving the trend that Marketing through Mobiles is the wisest thing to do at present.
Some of the pointers one can reason for this boom in the Mobile Marketing sector are:
1) Convenience of reaching the target audience is the biggest factor that seems to work for this popularity and effectiveness of Mobile Marketing.
2) Low cost of this Marketing channel compared to others guarantees the companies excellent returns and immediate responses on their marketing expenditure.
3) Strategizing for Marketing has never been so easy as Mobile Marketing reduces chances of shooting in the dark and rather helps the company to create, advertise and offer better value to its chosen target markets. Customer satisfaction and loyalty are fronts that can be easily explored through this medium.
4) It’s personal. Nothing can surpass this medium in terms of personal reach and real time interaction. Personalized advertisements can easily break that barrier between the consumer and the seller giving a reliable and personal feel to the whole interaction and transaction.
5) Immediacy of Mobile Marketing is another positive side that makes it so special. Immediate response from the target groups enables companies to make market assessments and strategize accordingly.
6) Location Awareness is another plus point of Mobile Marketing, which enables both proximity data and contextual information that must be measured while using location-based services (LBS) to converse with customers.
Right from that simple SMS to Mobile Internet Applications and then to Bluecasting, Mobile Marketing has come a long way for sure and it is definitely for here to stay.
SMS Advertising Solutions
October 31, 2011
B2B, B2b Marketing, B2B Portal, Business, Business Growth, Internet Business, Marketing Strategies, Mobile Marketing, Online Advertisement, Online Business, Online Marketing, Online Payment
B2B Mobile Marketing, B2B Portal, Mobile Marketing, Mobile Web, Mobile Website
The mobile movement has kick-started a new era where the mode of accessing online information has become much smarter. This has not only made it easier for smaller companies to economically build a website for reaching out to a wider audience but also made it effortless for the SMBs having existing websites to release a mobile version and increase their target audience. The viewers of such information on the other hand, are able to access it with more ease and at lesser costs in a compact manner through their mobiles or handheld devices.
Keeping in view the advents in the World Wide Web, IndianYellowPages.com has launched itself in Mobile Phone Compatible version, which will make it much easier for the account holders/ users of the portal to access and manage their businesses through their portable mobile handsets. The specially designed version, for mobiles and handheld devices, has been launched to provide anytime access to the users, right from the comfort of their homes, offices or any other place.
With this the users will be able to stay ahead as they will be able to receive instant updates and information on all the products, services and related business opportunities, on the go! The benefits that this version holds for the users are manifold. So just read on to know what’s in store.
- Speed: Faster portal access for users with quicker downloading and display of the content
- Smaller Yet Better: All the important features of the normal version included but in a more compact format for easier access
- No Compatibility Issues: The mobile compatible version can be viewed in different types of browsers and various models of mobiles as well as handheld devices.
- You miss out on nothing as updates can be viewed instantly
- One Tap/Push Is All It Takes: The version can be viewed by logging onto the website with a simple push of a button or a touch on a mobile or handheld device.
- Designed For Your Comfort: Easy to navigate design for a better experience
Reinventing itself at every step, IndianYellowPages.com, India’s most popular B2B portal continues to provide enhanced experience to manufacturers, suppliers, traders, wholesalers and many entrepreneurs. This is done so that they can work on a common platform to reap profits from the cyber world in the best manner. Now, with this step to go ‘mobile’, the portal will be able to provide smarter accessibility which will save the time and money of the users while empowering them to work more efficiently and in tune with the times.
February 3, 2010
World has shrunk, people all across the globe have come closer. Communication has acquired its own definition now. The current generation is over dominated by Internet and Mobile phones, people have almost become addicted to them. So, advertizing via mobile services serves as an effective marketing strategy. Every business requires requisite promotion in order to sustain and grow in the market.
What is Mobile Marketing?
It is defined as the marketing strategy that helps an organization or a business to connect to their audience directly via a mobile device. Promotional content highlighting the business’s offerings and contact details are sent via SMS or MMS.
Highlights of Mobile marketing:
- Message should be to the point and contain only the relevant information.
- It is very important to ensure that the services that you have taken are WAP enabled so that all the phones are receptive to it.
- The message must carry a ‘call now’ or ‘come over today’ option.
- A company must try and get as many phone numbers as possible (by daily contacts, by conducting contests, etc.)
Why Mobile Marketing?
- Marketers search for tools that have utmost importance in people’s life and are used on the daily basis.
- Mobiles now being an integral part of life are extensively used for advertizing of businesses.
- SMS and MMS are ensured to be read by the mobile user.
How it helps in the growth of a business?
Mobile marketing is an efficient and trusted source of marketing. The results that the businesses have received after using mobile marketing are remarkable. There are various benefits that mobile marketing provides a business with:
Faster means of conveying your message :- It is comparatively a quicker means of communication between a business and a customer. Short and crisp messages containing the details of a business are sent to the mobile users.
Cost-effective :- As compared to the other means of promotion like TV and Radio advertisement, mobile marketing is less expensive. Cost of mobile marketing messages varies from company to company. There are various packages that are offered by the mobile companies that add to its cost effectiveness.
Deeper market penetration :- Mobiles reach where other mediums are hard to find. They have become a commonplace so marketing via a mobile message is very effectual. The mass reach of mobiles has given a thrust to the mobile marketing and the businesses using it.
Result oriented :- The results of the mobile marketing are very productive and have helped businesses to attain a notable amount of customers. Also, it increases the sales lead. The companies can track down the response of their strategies and keep a tab on the preferences of the customers.
Points to remember
- Carefully Target your audience as a wrongly implemented mobile marketing campaign may lead to misinterpretations and lose of clients.
- The network or the mobile company should be chosen with due care and after conducting a methodical market research.
Thus after reading the aforementioned information, you must be well versed with what mobile marketing is. So, carefully execute your mobile marketing strategies so as to reap large benefits.