September 1, 2012
Business, Business Directory, Business Growth, Business List, Business Profile, Industry, Industry, Industry growth, Lead Generation, Marketing Automation, Marketing Strategies, Online Marketing, Products, Retail Business
Buisnes promotion, Business Letter, Digital Marketing, Marketing Tips, Online promotion, Retail busines tips, Retail Sector
Tips To Succeed In Your Retail Business
No other sector in India has enjoyed such tremendous growth and success in the recent years as witnessed by the retail sector. And the best thing is that there is still scope for more development and investment.No wonder foreign brands from all over the world are clamoring to set up base here. For people who are interested in being a part of a successful . [...]
Digital Marketing: How It Affects Your Business
Nowadays it is all about technology, whether it is a small time business you are talking about or a multi-million dollar worth organization. This emphasis on technology is basically spurred by the tech-savvy generation of consumers today.Technology and its far reaching effects have given rise to a new form of marketing i.e. Digital Marketing. Due to it being a cost-effective & fast medium of advertising and, at the same time. [...]
A To Z Of Writing A Formal Business Letter
Every individual has at one or the other point of time felt the need for writing a formal business letter. For professionals especially, writing a formal business letter is an inescapable part of their lives. A formal business letter can be in many forms like; it may be a complaint letter, a job application, a recommendation letter or so on.As far as possible, a Formal Business Letter . [...]
August 14, 2012
Business, Business Growth, Business Profile, Industry, Industry growth, Retail Business, Retail Sector
Business Tips, Indian Retail Sector, Retail Business tips
No other sector in India has enjoyed such tremendous growth and success in the recent years as witnessed by the retail sector. And the best thing is that there is still scope for more development and investment. No wonder foreign brands from all over the world are clamoring to set up base here. For people who are interested in being a part of a successful growth story, nothing can be more profitable than setting up a retail business. Given in the following sections are some tips that would help one succeed in the retail line.
Tips To Succeed In Retail Business
- If one loves meeting new people, loves talking and listening to people, make friends easily, then nothing can be better than the retail field. In a retail business, one can come across thousands of customers on a good day. All these people have different demands, different temperaments, personalities, and so on. For building a successful retail business, one should have the patience and skills to handle all kinds of people.
- Know about the products and be ready to handle all kinds of queries from the customers. Though it is not possible for a person to know about everything, it is always better to find out about what one doesn’t. It is always possible that one may get the same query from another customer, so it is best to be prepared.
- One should always maintain a professional and uninterrupted logistic network at all times. This ensures that the customers’ requirement is always met effectively. Since customer is the king, he/she should never leave unsatisfied with your service. Keep track of significant factors like the market demand, what all is selling in the market, what has the potential to capture a buyers’ imagination, etc.
- Always welcome the customers with a smile, irrespective of whether it is the end or start of the day, whether one is having a bad day or not, whether one feels like it or not. As far as possible, ensure that each and every customer gets individual attention. At the same time, one could make a sale. E.g. if a customer is buying a mobile, one could suggest some cool mobile accessories to go with it. But remember never to push. The whole plan could backfire and one could lose some valuable customers.
- Lastly, make an effort to be unique from the competitors next door. Whether it’s a great ambience, smart presentation or display, a helping staff, range of products, great deals or some other aspect of the retail business, create a USP for your brand.
Owing to its tremendous untapped potential and growth rate, Retail is the best way to go if a booming business combined with a steady growth is what one is looking for.
Post Your Requirement
July 9, 2012
Business, Business Growth, Clothing, Fashion, Industry growth, Products
Consumer Brand Awareness, fashion industry, Indian Fashion Industry, International Recognition
Here is a delighting revelation for the fashion freaks in India. According to a research conducted worldwide on the global fashion industry, fashion Industry in India is expected to grow at an astonishing 178% between the years 2008 to 2012. The spiraling rise in the number of fashion events hosted in the country, already bear testimony to the conclusions of this celebrated research. There have been quite a few driving factors behind the unprecedented growth of the Indian Fashion Industry, the chief among them being the international recognition for the budding designers, advent of brands, open-minded acceptance of global fashion trends and styles, etc.
Keeping Pace With The Changing Times
The boom in the Indian Fashion Industry, to a major extent, can be attributed to the way the industry has responded and transformed itself with the changing times. Earlier, the fashion styles and trends were restrained by geography, culture, customs and nationalities. Indian fashion Industry showed the world that it has the courage to accept the global trends and yet retain its originality. For example, saris have been the traditional Indian dress but with the merger of global fashion ways, the style, theme, designing, etc. of the saris have undergone a sea change. As a result sari now, has a global recognition and is donned by celebrities all over the world.
International Recognition To Budding Designers
Budding Indian Designers have proved their mettle on international forums. The appreciation and accolades have done wonders in changing the face of the Indian Fashion Industry. Ritu Beri’s fabulous designs have already received huge response in the fashion weeks in several countries. India provides the environment that is ideal for the designers to express their creativity in their dresses. No denying, the fashion designers in India have tremendous potential.
Consumer Brand Awareness
Another big reason for the thriving fashion industry in India is the rising brand consciousness among the buyers. With the advent of mall culture and boutiques, people have the option of several brands under one roof. Besides, the rising affluence among the Indian consumers has driven them to go for specific brands and designer wear. Thus, giving reasons to the fashion industry to shine and boom.
The changing face of the Indian Fashion Industry is a reflection that it can adapt its ways and yet retain its essence that encompasses diverse cultures and styles.