April 4, 2013
B2B Marketplace, Business Growth, Lead Generation
B2B Market, Lead Management
An Introduction To B2B Marketplaces
A B2B Marketplace is an online platform that serves as an effective link between buyers and sellers, & helps facilitate online business transactions between the two. B2B Marketplaces first came into existence in the 1990s & since then have remained an intrinsic part of the industry. One of the biggest advantages of B2B Marketplaces is that there are no geographical limitations hindering trade between buyers and sellers. [...]
Online Lead Management System: An Overview
Lead management comprises of strategies and processes for capturing, nurturing and scoring sales leads. Lead Management System ensures that from capturing enquiries to eventual conversion of leads into sales, all the processes are streamlined to reduce cost of lead generation, shrink sales cycles and increase Return on Investment (ROI). With cut throat competition, new strategies. [...]
March 14, 2013
B2b Marketing, B2B Marketplace
B2B Benefits, B2B Market
A B2B Marketplace is an online platform that serves as an effective link between buyers and sellers, & helps facilitate online business transactions between the two. B2B Marketplaces first came into existence in the 1990s & since then have remained an intrinsic part of the industry.
Benefits Of B2B Marketplaces
- One of the biggest advantages of B2B Marketplaces is that there are no geographical limitations hindering trade between buyers and sellers. No matter, how far they are from each other, through B2B Marketplaces, online business transactions can be carried out very smoothly. B2B Marketplaces have a global reach. With B2B Marketplaces, a buyer need not only look for options in his immediate surroundings to fulfill his/her requirements.
- Another advantage of B2B Marketplaces is that there is no need of intermediaries in this equation, & subsequently there are no extra costs incurred in paying commission to such intermediaries.
- There is also increased price transparency on B2B Marketplaces. The price list is usually published with the product catalogs of different sellers. Not only this, the B2B Marketplaces offer a glimpse into the prevailing market prices.
- Seller driven auctions are a common happening on B2B Marketplaces. Through these auctions sellers can get the best price for their products, as the highest bidder gets the deal. The chances of the seller getting a good deal are high, since potential buyers from all over the world bid for the product.
- Since all the purchase & sale processes that happen at the B2B Marketplaces are automated, it means lesser transaction costs.
- Many B2B Marketplaces also feature latest market updates of relevant news pertaining to the industry. So the interested parties have access to the latest industry news at a single place.
- Many B2B marketplaces also offer premium memberships to registered buyers and sellers. This means they get additional value added services apart from the advantages mentioned above.
Nowadays most businesses have realized the importance of B2B portals, & are utilizing them to reach a global audience.
July 2, 2012
Agricultural, B2B, B2b Marketing, B2B Marketplace, B2B Portal, Business Growth, Clothing, Industry, Industry, Marketing Strategies, Online Marketing, Selling products
Agricultural Marketing, Agricultural Marketing stratgey, B2b Blogs, B2B Exchange, Leather Clothing, Right Business
Selling Product Globally Through A B2B Exchange
B2B stands for Business to Business. In the simplest of words, B2B Exchange may be termed as the online forum that brings together buyer and seller organizations, facilitates their interaction, promotes business transactions, etc.B2B Exchange is an innovative solution that allows companies to exchange information. [...]
Strategies For Improving Agricultural Marketing
Agricultural Marketing encompasses various strategies and activities that are used in moving the agricultural produce form the farm to the consumer. From production to advertising and sales, Agricultural Marketing comprises of several layers aimed at providing the maximum returns to the[...]
Right Product, Right Business
There are many things that might come in your mind once you make your mind up for making a start. Often it is seen that entrepreneurs land up making wrong choices by initially taking wrong decisions for their business. This failure can be a result of improper,financial management, low motivation, non-competitive [...]
Leather Clothing – An Overview
Leather has always been considered as the perfect choice to get a classy and sophisticated look. The real fascination comes from the renowned Bollywood and Hollywood stars. In today’s modern era, leather clothing is most preferred in all those areas that demand glamor. [...]
May 7, 2012
B2B, B2B Marketplace, B2B Portal, Business Growth, Marketing Strategies
B2B Market, B2b Marketing Trends, Business Promotion, Global Marketplace
With the increasing number of internet users, B2B portals are playing a vital role in online promotion of B2B traders. Today E commerce has redefined the conventional commerce, hence these B2B marketplaces have become the key drive to generate business. B2B portals list buyers and sellers and strengthen their business interaction. Ease of communication, speedy process, community interaction, global exposure etc., are few of the major reason behind success of these B2B portals.
Earlier, a large share of B2B suppliers was bound to trade within local markets. Even companies with high potential and production capacity were forced to supply their products within specific borders. Now with emergence of B2B Portals, more and more B2B companies are expanding their clientele, crossing national and international borders. Listing business with B2B portal has paves easy path for B2B suppliers and leads them to global markets.
How B2B portals help in reaching global markets?
- B2B portals expand reach beyond borders.
- These marketplaces help suppliers for fast and easy contractibility.
- The clash of business hours across borders is over now, with B2B portals suppliers remain live 24X7X365.
- With presence on B2B portals, suppliers get an online showroom which can be accessed by global buyers.
- B2B portals also offer services for online payments and transaction.
- Interaction with global members of trade also enlightens suppliers about global trends of business.
- With membership on B2B portal suppliers get worldwide references business expansion.
B2B suppliers associated with these portals get an edge over their competitors. Promoting business on B2B portals is very easy, effective and affordable. Any supplier can easily get associated with these portals. Following a simple registration process, anyone can list business on these business to business portals. Usually the registration on these B2B portals is free of cost however these portals also offer options for paid services to get added advantages and more prolific results. So hurry and get associated with a trusted B2B portal.