September 10, 2012
Indian Kitchenware Market has witnessed a boom in the recent years and going by its fast rate of growth there is yet more scope for its development. Since kitchenware has always been an important part of the Indian kitchens, what can explain the unprecedented growth of this sector in the past decade? The reason is simple – with the rise in the disposable income of the Indian consumers, their spending levels too have undergone a subsequent rise. Another factor which has spearheaded the rise of the Indian Kitchenware Market is the lifestyle shift of the Indian consumers
Till the past decade or so, a typical kitchen usually had only basic Kitchenware like utensils, knives, plates, tea-cups and a few kitchen appliances like a mixer, etc. But now the focus has shifted to kitchenware that not only fulfills the basic purposes for which it exists, but also contributes aesthetically to the Kitchen Décor. Earlier the focus was on utility, now aesthetic appeal is as important as the functionality.
Keeping in mind the demand of the new age Indian consumers, many national and international brands have sprung up in the Indian Kitchenware Market. List of well-known brands include names like LG, Philips, Milton, Kenwood, Tupperware, Borosil, Morphy Richards and so on. Modular Kitchens and sleek Kitchenware are selling like hotcakes in the market. To entice the Indian buyers, many kitchenware brands have come up with innovative designs and stylish ware. An Indian kitchen today is as sophisticated & trendy a place as any other room in a modern house. In kitchenware today, styles and trends are at an equal footing with convenience and utility.
Owing to the ever rising demand, the Indian Kitchenware Market is seen as a great sector to invest in. Though, there are many players in the markets vying with each other for the buyers’ attention, the scope for market expansion is huge. Today the Indian kitchenware market has made a successful position for itself as a part of the Indian retail sector.
September 6, 2012
The mantra of the day for any business in today’s competitive scenario is to stay competitive. So how does hiring a Contract Manufacturer help a business to stay competitive? In the following write up, we will discuss different ways that hiring a Contract Manufacturer can help a business. But before that let’s understand what exactly do we mean by the term Contract Manufacturer. In layman’s terms, a Contract Manufacturer is a firm to whom a hiring company outsources some parts of its production work. It could be manufacturing/assembling some basic components or sub-parts of the main product that a hiring company is selling. For e.g. all of us are well aware of the fact that the smart phones and cell phones we use are not wholly manufactured by the brand names they are sold under. Most of the times, the sub-components like batteries & chargers are put together by other firms specializing in making such components. These smaller firms are what are referred to as Contract Manufacturers.
So why do businesses prefer to hire Contract Manufacturers & why have these Contract Manufacturers become an integral part of the industry?
- The foremost reason why any smart business would be interested in the services of a Contract Manufacturer is because this would leave a business to focus on its core interest & specialization. Rather than getting mixed up with manufacturing processes related to the sub-components, hiring labor, buying equipment & taking care of their upkeep and so on, a business could instead concentrate on what it does best. If we come back to the example of the mobile company, it could simply focus on how to increase its market share, how best to do it, innovating to keep up with current trends in smart phones, etc.
- An efficient Contract Manufacturer specializes in its domain. It has the necessary skilled workforce, the specialized manufacturing equipment, best techniques, etc. to handle the specifications and deadlines set by the client in the best manner. Also in case of a reputed Contract Manufacturer, it has specialized networks with other suppliers and traders in the market, from whom raw materials & other requirements can be had, at a lesser rate. These savings in the overall production cost are passed on to the hiring company.
- As any experienced business person would tell you the biggest headache for a manufacturing company is the labor or the workforce. By hiring a Contract Manufacturer, you could effectively escape all such problems related to labor such as wages, training costs, strikes, etc.
Nowadays Contract Manufacturers are present in all major industrial sectors ranging from aerospace, electronics, automotive to defense, pharmaceuticals, etc. and their significance is increasing day by day.
March 5, 2012
B2b Blogs, Business, Business Growth, Lead Generation, Marketing Strategies
Business Promotion, Marketing Strategies, Marketing Tips
Worried about your business? How to expand it? Confused in deciding the right approach?
You might be in a confused state when it comes to strategizing your business policies. Following a marketing plan is very important for expanding your business. And for that an intelligent approach can surely make your business touch great heights. However, the question persists, how to plan these marketing policies? It is often seen that many companies spend a fortune on marketing, thinking it will open the golden gates for their business but bad planning makes it all go in vain. So in order to avoid this situation, you need to plan your marketing strategies wisely. Here are some simple steps, which can help you come out with the best suitable strategy:
- Know Your Competitors:
For standing ahead in the market, you should know who your competitors are. Thus, conduct a competitive SWOT analysis on various parameters that can effectively help you out in planning.
- Why Should Customers Choose You?
To stand tough against your competition in the market, you need to know your strengths and weaknesses, so that you can work on them. Know what is unique about your company and use your brand to build recognition.
- Develop Your Brand Image:
Follow certain branding techniques to gain recognition in the market. Develop a logo or tagline, which can become an identity for your company. You can also advertise your company via various means of communication such as websites, social media, brochures, newsletters, billboards etc.
- Target Your Market:
Define a particular target area according to your products or services. This can help you refining your marketing strategies even more. You can form certain plans that can directly hit your target group.
- Concentrate On Bonding With Your Customers:
Adopt certain policies to make your customers feel special. You need to make your clients realize how special they are for your company. This can be done by sending congratulation notes, nominating them for discounts, giving individualized attention etc.
Your strategies should be result oriented. For knowing your impact on the customers, evaluation is necessary. Get a feedback from the customers through quizzes, questionnaires etc.
With such a structured and hard-hitting marketing campaign and long term strategy, your can surely taste success. Therefore, follow these simple steps and outshine even in the competitive market.
Free Business Listings Directory