March 31, 2011
E Mail Marketing
Email Marketing, Email Marketing Tips
With so many E-mails flooding our inboxes every day, the Spam filtering facility has been a boon for all. But for a marketer, it spells doom when all the hard work done for E-mail Marketing goes in vain as their mails are tagged as Spam by the receivers. To ensure that this does not happen with your campaign, you must take the necessary steps that we are discussing here and make the most out of it.
Content Is King
- State facts with useful content to position your offering in the mail. Maintain the right balance between information and promotion. Do not hard-sell.
- Monitor the quality and test the mail with a portion of target audience by sending a sample.
- Most readers do not have time to read through a large chunk of data, so keep it simple.
- If you must, then place the link to your website in a prominent place but away from the main text.
Promotion Does Not Mean Fooling The Buyer
With advanced software in place, most e-mail marketing campaigns fall flat when the trigger words are picked from the mail to mark it as spam. Mostly, outrageous claims like: Make more money-without spending a penny, Free installation, Cancel at any time, Lower interest rates, No disappointment are liable to be dismissed by the user.
Check and Double-Check
Read up on the spam guidelines and get the E-mail spam-checked before sending it out. Use lesser images and attachments and include plain text in the mail. Do a little research to identify the target audience and see the difference. Customize the mail as per the target audience. This increases reception of the mail and the buyer also becomes interested in opening mails received from you in the future.
E-mail spamming is set to increase despite the existing tools to combat it. The best way to get ahead in such a scenario is to gear up for quality and be creative in using E-mails as a marketing tool. Generate the right kind of curiosity and you’ll definitely have a win-win situation in your hands.
March 28, 2011
Lead Generation, Lead Generation Tips
In order to race ahead in this highly competitive world, companies strive hard to generate more and more leads. Lead generation involves attracting more prospective customers thus leading to more enquiries about company’s products/service catalog. If there is more of a lead generation, then more chances of profits and maximum advantage for your business. Leads are basically prospective customers who show interest in the products and services of the company and foster long term relations with them. Read ahead to know on how you can generate more leads…
- With the aim to drive more revenue, it is important focus on your target audience. Pay attention to those who actually show interest in your business offerings. Be in constant touch with them and it will help in diverting more traffic to the website.
- There should be a joint service level agreement between the marketing and the sales departments. This will help save time in following the number of sales generation.
- Focus on how to improve your lead management and getting maximum enquiries. Your marketing should be very effective to generate more customers.
- Make use of other methods to attract more lead generation to your page. Some of them are enlisted below which help you to keep pace with others in this e-commerce world :
>> Social networking sites (such as Twitter, Facebook etc.)
>> Online marketing
>> Email marketing
>> Press release
>> Pay per click advertising
- Keep a tab on which products or services of your company generates more enquiries and carry out a proper research on why other products or services have not generated leads.
- Handle all the queries or problems of the customers in the most efficient and quick manner. Work in a way so as to satisfy them to the fullest.
Keep the above points in mind to enhance your lead generation process as it is a vital factor to increase the revenue of a company or a firm. Therefore, it is crucial to gather more leads to scale new heights of success in your business.
Free Classified Advertising
March 24, 2011
B2B Marketplace, Online B2B Portal
An Online B2B portal is a perfect gateway whereby buyers and sellers promote their products/services and business. With the advent of internet, the B2B market place has been totally revolutionized giving companies a chance to search what they require on the portals, hence speeding up their buying decision. It is definitely an effective tool for small, medium or big organizations for further expansion and growth of their business. Enlisted below are certain important points that a B2B marketer must keep in mind to derive maximum benefits:
- Since, there are space limitations on the internet so the content updated on the portal should be simple and stuffed with keywords to divert maximum web traffic. Make sure that there is no spelling or grammatical mistake, as it is bound to annoy the readers.
- Update latest products online and ensure which products need to be listed on the introductory page or in the company profile. Don’t showcase the list of the products that do not exist any more in your collection.
- Price is an important factor in the buying decision. In order to race ahead of competitors, it’s imperative to maintain the prices of the products. Furthermore, customers are pleased with the availability of latest products at highly competitive rates.
- In order to earn the trust and faith of the customers towards your business, it is important to get verified and recognized by global agencies. After you get that “verified” label, it can be displayed on the products page or on the introductory page. It is vital to market yourself as a reliable brand operating in the B2B marketplace.
- If you communicate in the language of prospective customers, it is sure to attract more web traffic to the portal. So, some of the B2B portals also offer this messaging facility whereby you can communicate in the language that the customer understands.
Online B2B marketplaces are nowadays seen as an effective tool by the companies to augment sales and enjoy maximum profits. But, this is only possible when a large number of people visit your portal. So, keep the aforementioned points in mind to divert the attention of more and more users.
March 21, 2011
B2B Leads, Lead
B2B Trade, Trade Leads
The key to any thriving business firm or an organization largely depends upon the number of imports and exports. Any company can acquire global recognition only through effective international trading operations. To participate in this import & export business and gain an edge over competition is really a herculean task. Import and export does not only involve shipments of goods to the set destination. It requires proper documentation of any export and import work carried out. Also, it is essential to complete all the legal formalities or paperwork of both the source and the destination countries. Read ahead to acquaint yourself as to how import and export trade leads can help in global recognition:
- Import and export business directories can help augment the sales of your business considerably. These directories contain comprehensive information regarding the international trade leads. Moreover, they also provide links of the websites where we can have access to such leads.
- Websites with trade leads operate on a global basis helping to break the geographical barriers with ease for Importers and Exporters.
- Trade leads can be generated through various marketing and promotional campaigns, advertisements, mailings, phone etc. Qualified and proficient lead generation channels can also help the business grow and prosper further.
- Not only does this help with location of new business opportunities, through such leads the companies can known where to expand their business or the countries where the potential for getting imports is good.
- Such trade leads give the traders more options to choose from and negotiate instead of relying on available choices.
- Contacting overseas companies on a one on one basis is costly by traditional means. Trade lead generation helps in showcasing a company and its offerings on a wider platform and with the complimentary services available on many sites, it becomes very economical.
Import and Export trade leads can help in getting the desired global recognition in a faster manner. With increasing competition in this domain, this strategy is being adopted by most companies to acquiring more leads to get ahead.