August 30, 2010
B2B, B2B Marketplace
B2B Market, Online B2B
Modern times are displaying the trend of manufacturers, exporters, suppliers, importers, and service providers getting engaged in more and more Business to Business (B2B) marketing. B2B marketing, a powerful trade tool, is a large business community consisting of varied business entities-both buyers and sellers. Business to Business market practices cover all phases of the sales process, including quote, dialogue, billing and so on. Let us now decipher the functioning of internet B2B market, the most happening mechanism in the business world now.
The B2B market largely focuses on either steep or flat markets. Here the B2B Vertical market facilitates the process of bringing together buyers and sellers at varied levels of distribution in addition to other business dealings.
Advent of online marketplaces, a new trend!!
B2B market is in vogue with the cutting edge and dynamic world of business. In current times B2B Exchanges are online marketplace for companies to trade in services and purchase new products of superlative quality. In order to assist buyers in making the final purchase decisions, the B2B market has established an effectually functioning and advanced e-catalogue structure that helps in persuading the consumer in favor of the product.
What constitute the benefits of internet B2B market?
This form of e-commerce helps in saving time with an accelerated process of selecting and buying the goods. B2B market participation eliminates geographical barriers and at the same time aids in practicing a first-hand buying and selling approach. This kind of market also leads to increase in sales pitch. The establishment of a wider market helps the suppliers gain potential to increase revenue. Again, doing away with the traditional practices of marketing decreases the gap between the buyers and sellers; leading to reduced expenditure for sales and customer support.
Though this innovative approach to doing business has certain drawbacks, B2B market practices are far from being on the wane. This trend of e-commerce which has tried to incorporate new strategies and thereby avoid the shortcomings of online merchandising is here to stay for long.
August 26, 2010
b2b, B2B Marketer
2009 has gone by and its time to learn from the mistakes and make an intelligent move and improving your marketing skills. Read the write up ahead to get a clearer vision of the factors that must be kept in mind by a B2B Marketer to automate his online marketing.
- Develop a defined social media strategy.Don’t forget the channels which got you where you are today. If your organization is still on just the breaking ground, then it’s recommended to listen to the people’s say regarding you. Till today, there are many organizations who claim that though social media is significant, but it’s not that fundamental at the moment. This won’t work in 2010. There is no choice, rather than making social media as a part of marketing strategy. One of the useful tools that can help you in making social media strategy is Addictomatic. At
, search your company name. There you can view your company. With this free tool, you can search your competitors. Moreover, you can get access to all the comments and facts been said about you. You can even revert when it comes to protecting your brand. Though Addictomatic is a free tool, but some of the services offered by it are paid like Radian6 or Vocus. After downloading this, you can devise a practical strategy and find out what works the best for your organization. Therefore, use social media as a direct response vehicle.
- Send relevant and timely messages.Don’t send irrelevant emails to your email subscribers and risk alteration in your list of subscribers, which further can deteriorate sales and sales opportunities. And don’t go the plain vanilla route, by serving your customers the same content. Especially, for new enquiries, create a lead nurturing program and present more relevant message. And keep one thing in mind while automating this process, talk to the subscribers by keeping their interests in mind, otherwise they will move onto other suppliers. Use your last email with the subscriber’s response, to frame the next email.
- Keep an accurate picture of your database in mind.Did your last email campaign receive a lower response than you expected? If yes, then blaming creative or the offer for the poor result may be right but, just have a look at your database. Try to understand how active your contacts are. Figure out the number of contacts still hooked to you and the contacts who unsubscribed. Use services like Fresh Address (http://biz.freshaddress.com/) to clean up your email address. For generating leads, one can look up to the providers like ReachForce or MarketOne.
- Make the most from an online community.For improving marketing skills, a marketer can take aid from thousands of online communities. There are forums, blogs, business & social networking communities, etc. where one can get a clear picture of the target market and can even test their services & products. This free of cost tool provides a wide gateway to the marketers where they can reach out to build a strong network. So, taking advantage of online communities can surely help you in generating business.
- Take lessons from previous campaigns.Embarking on a fresh marketing campaign sometimes puts you back to square one where you need to figure out the smartest way to get the best results. In such cases, why not make the best use of your past campaigns to determine what works and what not? Analyze your past campaigns accurately and you will be surprised to find what you missed out, what were the aspects that elicited a positive response from the target market and other such crucial points. For this you can carry out testing through various statistical tools like multivariate testing etc.
So, we hope that the above mentioned tips can surely help you in branding that is the most valuable asset for the marketer.
August 23, 2010
Business, MLM leads
MLM leads or, leads generated from Multi Level Marketing
are now bringing more business for companies than ever. Conventionally, businesses used to depend on direct marketing with random customers while focusing on the quantity, thinking that these will convert into future buyers. But this is plagued with uncertainties as the association does not develop further. With the advent of MLM, also known as internet marketing, both the buyers and sellers are set to benefit in numerous ways. This blog discusses how MLM can generate valuable leads for your business and let you have the desired edge in the market.
A few virtues of MLM that can help grow your business in an effective way are listed below: -
- Network: Since business development through Multi Level Marketing is directly associated with your existing business network, there are higher possibilities that you may exponentially expand your network with its own strength. However, you need to be little patient to reach prospective buyers in the best way possible.
- Online Leads: Now it has become easier to get MLM leads online, since there are websites which have Directories of Investors, interested in being a part of your business network. Such investors, in a bid to expand their business, post lead on websites that can further be exploited for your business development.
- Lead Optimization: As any network marketer will tell you, optimization of leads is as important as the number of leads itself because ultimately it boils down to only a few people. These are the ones who will dedicatedly work for your company’s goal by being active in the MLM business.
- Resource Development: Training of the members is an important feature that needs to be conducted properly. Make sure that each and every member of you network has a complete knowledge of the product, the company as a whole and the services that it provides. This helps in establishing the brand and makes the member as well as the customers loyal to the products.
- Avoid the Traps: It is a general fact that businesses, which depend on MLM leads, are fraught with frauds. Sometimes it is due to the malicious objectives of the owners itself, while at other times it starts from within the marketing channels. If we talk about your MLM network, then numbers should not let you sacrifice the integrity of the business. You should always keep a close tab on the marketing activities and how they are being carried out.
- Power of Internet Networking: With Social Media Marketing gaining momentum, MLM has better prospects than ever for having a rising number of MLM leads in the shortest time. Even the smallest start-ups can benefit by creating a database of precious leads from a social network that is wide and consists of people who are ready to try something new on their own.
Even while being guided by a set of rules, the sky is not the limit for growing your business through MLM leads and by reaching out to customers through MLM. Your business can definitely build an excellent reputation by developing associate networks as they are actually curious about your products and feel a part of a bigger organization. If managed properly, MLM leads can have long-term results that not only aid in business development but brand development of the company as well.
August 19, 2010
B2B, B2B Marketplace
B2B Marketplace, Online Marketplace
There is not a single field where technology has not touched our lives. From mailing to chatting to social networking, Internet is the backbone of each and every activity that we undertake. The popularity of Internet is currently at its peak. As Internet is the most widespread technology, diamond merchants have found the best way to market and sell their products. As Surat is the hub of the world’s best diamonds, the diamond merchants in Surat are using the best available technology to gain a market for their diamonds. A business can benefit only if it uses the latest market trends to reach out its prospective customers.
Certain companies in Surat are using B2B Marketplace on the Internet as their major means of connecting with their customers. They are launching mobile versions of their websites, offering online assistance and other modes of communication with clients. Some major companies in Surat have also launched a design canvas, an online application that helps customers practically sketch diamond jewelry designs. The companies are displaying their entire inventory online and customers can browse through them conveniently. Though the concept of B2B Marketplaces is not so new, it has recently gained immense popularity among Diamond Merchants. Today, B2B Marketplaces are increasingly proving as an effective medium to display and market their products online.
The major advantages of B2B Marketplaces for Diamond Merchants are:
- Display of Products :– The diamond merchants can display their entire product range online. As some diamond merchants have adopted new software like the design canvas which virtually helps buyers to sketch the jewelry design of their choice.
- Track Competitors Offering :– The diamond merchants can keep an eye on their competitors. As mostly all the different merchants have created their websites to display their range of products, the competing merchants can look up those products as well and modify their own products to meet the market demands.
- Discover New Trends :– B2B Marketplace is a huge market of different manufacturers and suppliers and it is easy to study market trends online. It is very easy for diamond merchants to judge which product is in high demand and supply them to buyers accordingly. It will boost the sale of these merchants.
- New Trade Partners :– The B2B marketplaces help manufacturers and merchants to make new contacts and find new trade markets to enhance sales of their products.
There are various advantage related to online buying as well. The major ones are as follows:
- Time Saving :– Online buying guarantees time saving, as buyers do not have to go to different markets and shops to conduct market research. Rather they can find all the products of different manufacturers and suppliers at one place i.e. on B2B Marketplaces.
- Direct Access to Suppliers :– The buyers can directly contact the original manufacturers and suppliers. There is no role of any middlemen which guarantees transparency in dealing.
As B2B Marketplaces are a safer and more convenient medium for business expansion. Now, more and more manufacturers and suppliers are choosing this option to market their goods and services on such platforms.